Hariom is an integrated manufacturer of Mild Steel (MS) Pipes, Scaffolding, HR Strips, MS Billets, and Sponge Iron. The firm caters to the southern and western Indian markets.
- Mahabubnagar District in Telangana (Unit I) manufactures finished steel products from iron scrap and Sponge Iron.
- Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh (Unit II) exclusively manufactures Sponge Iron.
- Hariom’s operating income surged by 58.12% to Rs 25,482.31 lakh.
- Net profit of FY21 surged by 91.34% to Rs1,513.20 lakh from Rs 790.83 lakh earned a year ago.
Hariom Pipe Industries a financially sound company has opened its window for its initial public offering to raise Rs 120 crores. Details of the IPO are as follows:
- IPO Size: -Rs130.05crore
- Fresh Issue: – -85,00,000shares
- Issue Close Date: –5th April 2022
- Listing Date: –13th April 2022
- Allotment Date- 8th April 2022
Subscription Details as of 30th March 2022
Hariom Pipes IPO allotment status
Hariom Pipe IPO window will close on 5th April 2022. On the 8th of April, IPO will be allocated to the investors. Any investors who have subscribed for the IPO will be able to check the allotment status on the following website:-